Owning a laptop cooling fan is one of the most important things that you should do to maintain your laptop hardware, especially when summer and high temperatures enter. The cooling fan is one of the most important laptop accessories to have because it adds a way to help the computer to expel heat better and keep the laptop at a moderate temperature. This piece is characterized as an external piece that does not need to open the laptop to use it, and its prices are affordable. In this article, God willing, we will learn about a review of the best external laptop cooling fan, its features, and how to purchase it.
1- YL-018 . fan
– We will start with you this list with the distinctive YL-018 fan, which can be considered the best practical external laptop cooling fan at an affordable price. This piece comes with five cooling fans that cover all parts of the laptop, and at the same time it does not generate noise or annoying sound for the user. The YL-018 laptop cooling fan also comes with RGB lighting on the edges and fans, to add an aesthetic touch during use.
Characteristics of YL-018 . Cooling Fan
- 5 fans for all-round cooling
- It comes in seven levels of height for your choice
- Provides a button to turn off or on the LED light on the fan
- It comes with two USB ports, as well as a button to control the speed
- The fan provides superior cooling for your device with no annoying sound
- Suitable for devices with screen size from 12″ to 17″
2- Aicheson fan
If you are looking for the cheapest laptop cooling fan, the Aicheson fan is one of the best options you can rely on. This distinctive piece comes with four fans, with six different speeds that can be switched between them via the control buttons on the piece, and the fans can be operated in different modes through prolonged presses on the stop / start button. Of course, the fan is connected to the device via a USB connection, such as connecting an external hard drive or flash drive and other pieces.
Aicheson Cooling Fan Characteristics
- It comes with four fans for comprehensive cooling
- Suitable for laptops and notebooks
- Three buttons to control the cooling speed and mode
- LED screen to display information about cooling mode and speed
- Suitable for devices with screen size of 10 inch to 15.6 inch
- If the four fans are running, the piece does not make noise
- Comes with 5 levels of interchangeable height for better viewing
- The design of the piece is excellent and provides very good cooling even in times of high heat
3- Redragon GCP500 IVY fan
– Our third choice today in our list of the best laptop cooling fan is the GCP500 IVY fan designed by Redragon. This piece comes with five fans distributed to give the best possible cooling. This piece also provides RGB lighting, with easy control of the lighting as well as the speed of the cooling fans. Noise from the fans is moderate and does not affect the sound quality if you use a mic for recording for example.
Redragon GCP500 IVY Fan Characteristics
- Comes with five fans for cooling
- RGB lighting + 2 USB ports
- Fan life span 45,000 hours
- Acceptable noise level (within 19dBA)
- One button to control the lighting and one to control the fan speed
4- Gigamax Gm99 fan
– We conclude with you the list of the best laptop cooling fan with this special piece Gigamax Gm99, which comes with six fans to provide the best possible degree of cooling for your laptop even while using heavy programs such as graphic design programs or large-sized games, etc. This fan can be classified as more suitable for practical use, as it does not provide the user with much control, and also does not provide RGB lighting like other fans.
Gigamax Gm99 fan characteristics
- It has six fans to distribute the air and cool the laptop
- It has four levels of height to suit your use while writing
- Suitable for devices with a screen size of 15.6 inches or smaller
- Provides powerful cooling and at the same time low fan noise to not disturb
- Comes with 2 USB ports only, no lighting and no buttons to control fan speed